Keeping You Safe - Covid-19
Our audiences and artists are everything to us and we pledge to always give you the very best and safest live experience. Safety measures will constantly be updated in line with Government guidelines. We respectfully ask that you protect yourself, fellow customers and the team at Live Theatre by adhering to our guidelines during your visit.
Following feedback from audiences Covid-19 safety measures may include but not be limited to the following (these will also be regularly reviewed):
- New ventilation system in the theatre that offers a full fresh air and extract air system - used air is extracted to the outside and not recirculated
- Hand sanitiser stations throughout the building
- Routes through the building will be clearly marked
- Contactless e-tickets in use
- All staff working front of house or in public areas will wear face coverings
- The wearing of face coverings by audience is strongly encouraged when not eating and drinking
- Additional cleaning of high touch areas will be carried out throughout the day and after / between performances
- Contactless payment encouraged
- W8R app for contactless drinks ordering and payment available
- Staff and performers will be asked to take part in testing programmes as recommended by the Government
- NHS Track and Trace registration
- The following performances will be permanently socially distanced regardless of the easing of restrictions:
Your Voice: North East: Sat 25 Sep, 2pm
Braids + Cheer Up Slug: Wed 13 Oct, 7.30pm and Thurs 14 Oct, 2pm
The Offing: Wed 10 Nov, 7,30pm and Thurs 11 Nov, 2pm
Bonnie & Fanny's Christmas Spectacular: Tue 7 Dec, 7.30pm and Thurs 9 Dec, 2pm
We will contact all ticket bookers prior to their visit with the latest information on measures in place so you know what to expect when you arrive for a show.
Exchanges and refunds
To give you peace of mind to book, we now offer a 24hr notice, no quibble credit on account if you are required to isolate or cannot attend the performance due to Covid-19 symptoms. If we cancel a performance due to Covid-19 and further lockdowns, tickets will be refunded or credited to customer accounts.
E-tickets and print at home ticketing
New for 2021 we offer e-tickets and a print at home option and have invested in new ticket scanners to make accessing the auditorium safer.