Keeping You Safe - Covid-19
Our audiences and artists are everything to us and we pledge to always give you the very best and safest live experience. Safety measures will constantly be updated in line with Government guidelines. We respectfully ask that you protect yourself, fellow customers and the team at Live Theatre by adhering to our guidelines during your visit.
Following feedback from audiences Covid-19 safety measures may include but not be limited to the following (these will also be regularly reviewed):
- New ventilation system in the theatre that offers a full fresh air and extract air system - used air is extracted to the outside and not recirculated
- Hand sanitiser stations throughout the building
- Contactless e-tickets in use
- Additional cleaning of high touch areas will be carried out throughout the day and after / between performances
- Contactless payment encouraged
- W8R app for contactless drinks ordering and payment available
Exchanges and refunds
To give you peace of mind to book, we now offer a 24hr notice, no quibble credit on account if you are required to isolate or cannot attend the performance due to Covid-19 symptoms. If we cancel a performance due to Covid-19 and further lockdowns, tickets will be refunded or credited to customer accounts.
E-tickets and print at home ticketing
We now offer e-tickets and a print at home option and have invested in new ticket scanners to make accessing the auditorium safer.