Teachers' CPD June 2017 EVE
This fun and hands-on CPD session will help you to bring creativity back into creative writing.
Drama-based activities and our tested Live Tales techniques provide a toolkit you can use to unlock your pupils’ imaginations. You will leave with plenty of top tips under your belt and a renewed enthusiasm and energy for teaching creative writing.
• ‘Inspiring, exciting, bringing fun back into writing.’ Steph Greenaway (Year 5 Teacher)
• ‘Amazing experience. Broke down my own confidence/issues with writing. Session delivered with passion and enthusiasm.’ Daniel Younger (Year 5 Teacher)
• ‘Perfect toolkit to help inspire teaching creative writing’ (Year 4 Teacher)
The CPD session will:
- provide a toolkit of story writing activities/techniques to take back to the classroom.
- increase confidence in using creative activities to inspire story writing with KS1&2.
- give the opportunity to reflect and share good practice amongst peers.