As an individual there are many ways you can support Live Theatre
- Join our new Friends Scheme, at a level you can afford, and help us celebrate our 40th anniversary year. Our Friends receive exclusive benefits including discounted tickets, behind-the-scenes access, invitations to special events and a discount at the Atrium Bar. All from as little as £5. Find out more.
- Top up your tickets – you can now make a donation to Live Theatre when you purchase a ticket. Saying yes to the optional top up, and giving your permission for us to claim gift aid on the additional amount, can make a real difference.
- Make a donation by mobile phone. Just text LIVE40 followed by the amount you would like to give to 70070 eg LIVE40 £5.
- Dedicate a seat in the theatre – a named seat not only makes the ideal gift for the theatre goer in your life it’s a great way to show your support for the company. Seats cost £195 and can be paid for in 10 instalments of £19.50.
- Leave a legacy – making a bequest to the theatre in your will make a direct and lasting contribution to the company’s future.
‘Love Live Theatre.'
‘...full of literary, theatrical and musical gems, audiences are spoiled for choice. The intimate surroundings of Live Theatre is perfectly suited to innovative and exciting productions, be sure to get tickets for your chosen events early!’ NARC. Magazine.
For details please contact Gillian Firth on Gillian@live.org.uk or 0191 269 3498