Join the Friends of Live Theatre
Friends of Live Theatre are a community of like-minded individuals who share Live Theatre's passion for new plays and for using theatre to build communities and change lives.
Our Friends play a vital role in our success by supporting Live Theatre's work producing and presenting new plays and playwrights, and developing the literacy skills of children and young people aged 6-25.
In return for a regular contribution, starting from £5 per month, Friends, Good Friends and Best Friends have access to special offers, exclusive invitations and events throughout the year. Here you can find a list of upcoming events and ticket offers currently on offer to Friends.
To join please complete page 4 & 5 of our Friends joining form and send to the freepost address provided.
Friend From £5 per month
- 2 tickets for the price of 1 on selected shows*
- 10% off drinks at the Atrium Bar
- Free ticket exchanges*
- Annual Friends reception
- Annual Q&A event with Artistic Director and guests
- Name on donor board and website
Good Friend From £10 per month
All the Friends benefits plus:
- Invitation to season launch events - usually two each year
- Exclusive annual backstage event
Best Friend From £25 per month
All the Good Friend benefits plus:
- Exclusive meet and greet reception
- Name in season brochures and selected playtexts
If being a friend isn’t for you, but you’d still like to get more out of your visits to Live Theatre, become a Member today.
Member £33 per year **
• 50% off cost of first single ticket purchased*
• 10% off tickets for selected shows *
• Tour of Live Theatre’s historic buildings - at least two alternative dates each year
• Annual Q&A event with Artistic Director and guests
*Redeemable in person at the box office or by telephone
** Annual payment only
A big thank you to our current Friends
Robert and Jessica Chapman
Fidelma De Faoite
Bob and Ruth Heyman
Wendy and Roger Holland
Christine and John North
Mark and Jill Scrimshaw
Brian and Rosemary Allen
Jeff and Susan Brown
Michael and Pat Brown
Michael and Susan Chaplin
Sue and Simon Clugston
Ian and Christine Shepherdson
Margaret and John Shipley
Graeme and Aly Thompson
Paul and Julie Tomlinson
Nick and Melanie Tulip
plus those who choose to remain anonymous.
GET IN TOUCH
For more information please contact Lizzy Skingley, Development Manager, on (0191) 269 3499 or email@example.com